Financial planning starts by developing a comprehensive “discovery snapshop” of your current financial well being, identifying gaps between where you are and where you want to go, and suggesting strategies to bridge those gaps.
“You are entitled to peace of mine – you’ve earned it. Whether you’re working toward securing your retirement, funding a child’s education or just trying to protect what you’ve already achieved, finding that peace of mind starts with a comprehensive written plan.”, says Bryan Kettel, CEO, CFP®, ChFC, CLU, and founding partner of Strategic Planning Partners. In addition to specific tactics for success, you should also be equipped with the appropriate knowledge and tools you need to achieve the success you envision, such as ongoing support and recommendations, an action plan, and identified resources and timelines – all designed to make your vision a reality.
“The best financial plan is a living document: a process, not an event. Life and circumstances evolve. That’s why we believe periodic review keeps your plan working hard for you every step of the way,” says Chris Cahoon, CFP®.
You should work with someone who is the right fit for your needs. We ask these questions and more:
- Where am I today relative to my goals? How can I be sure I will meet them?
- How should I invest to meet my goals? Are there options to protect my money, or grow it faster, or make it last longer?
- How much ‘risk’ is right for me? Do my investments reflect my tolerance for risk?
- With college costs rising, how can I pay for my child’s college without sacrificing my own future?
- How can I maximize my income through tax or business planning?
- What’s my best exit strategy for my business and what support is available to strengthen the transition?
- How can I ensure that my estate is transferred according to my wishes, in the most tax-advantaged way?
Working together, we find answers.
Located right across the hall, Strategic Planning Partners works closely with Falco Sult to provide Financial Planning services to our clients. They are credentialed, independent financial planners, offering fee-based planning and access to a broad array of products and services.