Access your client portal
Login to access your tax returns and financial statements. You can also securely transfer files to our office.
Contact us if you need us to resend your login information or you experience any problems while using your portal.
Upload files to your portal:
- Once you log in, select “ClientFlow” from the left sidebar.
- Open the folder that you want to load the files into.
- Click “Upload”
- Click “Select Files”
- Choose the files that you want to upload.
- Click “Upload” again to change the file status from “Pending” to “Uploading”.
Our firm will be notified once you have uploaded your files.
- Business Year-End Checklist
- Blank Individual Tax Organizer
- Falco Sult Brochure
- Falco Sult Guide to Mergers & Acquisitions
- Independent Buyer Profile Packet
- Non-Disclosure Agreement
- Corporate Buyer Profile Form
- Seller’s Profile Questionnaire
Remote Accounting Solutions (RAS)
RAS Customer Support:
Partnerships and S Corporations If a 6-month tax extension was requested/obtained, file a tax return by this date.
Individuals If you requested/obtained a 6-month tax extension, file your income tax return (Form 1040, 1040A, or 1040EZ) and pay any tax due by this date. Corporations…