Life at Falco Sult
We have spent the last 20 years building a team of professionals that supports our firm in all facets of our practice. Our philosophy is to hire professional people and not watch over their shoulder. We empower them to take ownership of their relationship with clients and think like business owners in order to bring value to our business owners. We strive to foster a warm and inviting work environment in a variety of ways, both professionally and personally.
Our staff is a family of working professionals. With this type of group dynamic, we find that encouragement, support, and mentoring are essential to fostering a healthy work environment.
We strive to attract and retain the top talent in our industry and do so in a variety of ways. Part of that process involves finding individuals who are compatible with our firm’s culture. We pride ourselves on developing and sustaining a corporate culture of “not being viewed as a bunch of accountants” so not only do we look for professionals, we look for people who want to have fun in the process of achieving their success.
Some of the qualities that we look for in prospective employees are:
- A strong aptitude to learn.
- The ablilty to work independently, as well as with a team.
- Being comfortable and able to work in an paperless, software-based office environment.
- The ability to communicate clearly with individuals, one-on-one.
- The commitment to ongoing continuing education.
- The drive to contribute to a community program, charity, or service group.
Our Core Values
We think and act as business owners for the sucess of our company and our clients.
Work hard, play hard
We treat our clients like family and give 110% to help them reach their professional and personal goals.
New ideas and are the keys to success and we believe in embracing the process. We think on our feet and are always looking for creative solutions.
We think beyond the numbers and approach problems in a creative, holistic way.
We owe our success to our people. Here are some of the ways that we reward our staff on a regular basis for their service:
- Provide membership to local athletic facility, the Redmond Athletic Club.
- Host interactive firm-wide staff outings.
- Provide onsite wellness services.
- Offer fresh fruit, beverages and snacks.
- Personal time off program for medical, school conferences, dependent health, etc.
- Flexible Spending Account for medical and child care.
- 401(k) plan.
- Family financial planning.
Our goal is to hire professionals and empower them to succeed, while having fun in the process. If you are looking for a true team oriented environment with the opportunity to grow, we want to talk with you. For a list of available openings or college recruiting events and activities, contact us.