Life at Falco Sult
We have spent the last 20 years building a team of professionals that supports our firm
in all facets of our practice. Our philosophy is to hire professional people and not
watch over their shoulder. We empower them to take ownership of their relationship with clients and think like
business owners in order to bring value to our business owners. We strive to foster a warm and inviting work environment in a variety of ways, both professionally and personally.
Our staff is a family of working professionals. With this type of group dynamic, we
find that encouragement, support, and mentoring are essential to fostering a healthy work
We strive to attract and retain the top talent in our industry and do so in a
variety of ways. Part of that process involves finding individuals who are compatible
with our firm's culture. We pride ourselves on developing and sustaining a corporate
culture of "not being viewed as a bunch of accountants" so not only do we look
for professionals, we look for people who want to have fun in the process of achieving
Some of the qualities that we look for in prospective employees are:
- A strong aptitude to learn.
- The ablilty to work independently, as well as with a team.
- Being comfortable and able to work in an paperless, software-based office environment.
- The ability to communicate clearly with individuals, one-on-one.
- The commitment to ongoing continuing education.
- The drive to contribute to a community program, charity, or service group.
Our Core Values
Work hard, play hard -- 100% effort help you acheive your professional and personal goals.
Entrepreneurial -- Think and act as business owners for the success of our company and our clients.
Flexible -- The ability to react and think on your feet. Be open to a variety of options to solve problems and be receptive to new ideas.
Unconventional -- Don't just think like an accountant. Be a problem solver beyond the numbers.
We owe our success to our people. Here are some of the ways that we
reward our staff on a regular basis for their service:
- Provide membership to local athletic facility, the Redmond Athletic Club.
- Host interactive firm-wide staff outings.
- Provide onsite wellness services.
- Offer fresh fruit, beverages and snacks.
- Personal time off program for medical, school conferences, dependent health,
- Flexible Spending Account for medical and child care.
- 401(k) plan.
- Family financial planning.
Our goal is to hire professionals and empower them to succeed, while having fun
in the process. If you are looking for a true team oriented environment with the opportunity to grow, we want to talk with you. For a
list of available openings or college recruiting events and activities,
contact Brittany Hughes.